понедельник, 17 февраля 2014 г.

WorldWide introduction

... It's strange for me to realize that most people around me lie in 90% of cases, to them-selves first of all and do not recognize. 

Open-hearted and sincere, I could not see this for years. Now my eyes are recovering second by second and I'm really infused by the discoveries that come.

They used to scare me, but I'm getting ready.

There are two sides outside: dark and light, and I try my best to make a consicious choice. There are two parts inside me long for harmony.

I know that there are true people - men and women, I've already had happiness to find some of them on my way. These are my brothers and sisters - my souls, my reflections, my questions to decide.

I do this to show life as it is for me. For a girl born in Moscow at the end of the 20th century on the ruins of the USSR in the begging of the Internet era and changings to come. 

To share beauty, knowledge, dreams, techniques, energy and love that fill us.
To light up the way for those who's searching. To attrack those who are already much further.
To transmit faith and love that bring the light and power to move on.
To create and share.

I know that I know nothing. 

Who seeks shall find...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий